Wednesday 13 April 2011

The Best And Worst Experiences Of Games.

Don't know about others but I have had some great times playing games. Whether that is playing within a school environment, at a local youth club or just with my family and friends. I love the fact that I get to teach a great number of people challenging, clever games that they ultimately fall in love with and want to play again and again.

I have a terrific group of friends that make the playing of games a fantasitc experience. The social interaction, the banter and ribbing is a joy to behold and listen to at times. How much stick one person can take in a night is often beyond belief! ( Sorry Lee, that means you! )

I would love to hear from others about the times they have had when playing traditional board and card games. Both the good and the bad. When a game worked and when it certainly did not. Some funny anecdotes and your great times and those awful moments that live in the memory. Get in touch and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment